当前位置:首页 » 动画电影 » 动画电影英文对白
扩展阅读
夜萝莉大电影 2024-10-24 10:08:44
电影九大开幕 2024-10-24 10:08:36
街舞的电影有哪些国产 2024-10-24 10:07:54

动画电影英文对白

发布时间: 2024-10-24 07:48:39

『壹』 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)

狮子王 绝对经典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。

『贰』 请给我一些英文原版动画电影里的经典台词,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——狮子王

  2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。——狮子王

  3. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。——狮子王

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。——狮子王

  5. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。——狮子王

  6. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。——狮子王

  7. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。——狮子王

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,为谁呢?——狮子王

  9. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。——狮子王

  10. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。——狮子王

『叁』 80个英文电影或动画片经典句子

80个有点儿多,我就给楼主简单举几个例子:

1. 动画片《Star Trek》(星际旅行)片头语:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!

2.美剧《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.

3.大部分美剧的片头提示:Viewer discretion is advized.

4.美剧《Band of brothers》(兄弟连)第十集最后, 里高特翻译德国将军的讲话:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.

5.电影《独立日》,Will Smith击落外星人飞船,并打开舱盖痛扁外星人后的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"

6.美国漫画《行尸走肉》里,Rick对众人的一句话:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"

7. 电影《星球大战》,尤达大师常说的一句:"May the force be with you"

『肆』 3部欧美动画电影中的十句话(中英文和电影名字),谢谢!

狮子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

『伍』 英文动画大片英文片名及三句经典对白

《The Lion King狮子王》

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁还会呢?

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。

『陆』 急需迪士尼动画片5分钟英文经典对白片段!!!好的加奖

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

4. You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

6. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at thestars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

绝对不是抄的,我查了好长时间,打字也打了好长时间

『柒』 50句卡通电影的英文对白

出自一剧本(短剧):

SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人

P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物

音乐起,旁白

A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel.

One day, In the king’s palace:

----白雪出场

S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?

音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场

Q: I am a queen, I’m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.

猎人出场

H: Yes, my queen

音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃

S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please

A: what’s the matter with you?

S.w: The hunter…hunter…

A: bite you bite you …

小动物追赶猎人下场

S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,

I will eat a little and lie down.

音乐起,7个小矮人出场,

D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----

2\somebody drank my water----

3\someone is sleeping now----

4\What a beautiful girl!----

小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话

5\How do you do?

S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …

Nice to meet you!

D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----

6\ welcome to our house!----

7\Would you like to live here?

S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!

D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W

皇后、魔镜出场

Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,

who’s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: What? S.w is not dead?

Hahaha, I got a good idea!

音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话

Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,

S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!

Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?

S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!

白雪公主咬一口后倒地

Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…

小矮人出场、围着公主哭

S.w wake up, wake up…

音乐起,动物引着王子出场

P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!

王子吻公主,公主醒了

S.w: Thank you for your help!

P: My pleasure