『壹』 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)
冰河世紀的經典台詞:
你不顧自己的安危,帶著老婆……和肚裡的寶寶,來救你的兄弟。你也許算不上好丈夫好爸爸,但……對朋友仗義了!
You are a danger to himself and with his wife ... ... and the baby goes, save your brother. You may not be a good husband, good father, but ... ... the good friends!
第一條規矩:要永遠……服從……巴克!第二條規矩,走路一定要走路中間。第三條規矩……要放屁的人。。。走在隊伍的最後。
The first rule: to always obey ... ... ... ... Buck! The second rule must be to walk the middle of walking. Rules ... ... the third person to fart. . . In the team final.
俗話說的好,以牙還眼,以鼻子還下巴,以屁股還呃……這是句俗話,真的,相當的俗。
As the saying goes, a tooth an eye to the nose chin also to bottom also uh ... ... This is saying, really, very vulgar.
建立一個家庭…這非常好,我也為你高興。但這是你的生活,不是我的
To establish a family ... This is very good for you I am also pleased. However, this is your life, not mine.
說實話,我一直在想,也許是……到了我應該……離開的時候了。
I can honestly say that I have been thinking, maybe it is ... ... to ... ... I should have time to leave.
聽著,事實放在眼前,我越來越不行了,我不能一輩子當小孩子的玩伴。
Listen, The fact is that I am more and more the point of death, I can not when the child's playmates for life.
以上對白都很有風趣
『貳』 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
『叄』 歐美動畫電影經典台詞中英對照
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美動畫電影經典台詞,看到這些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回憶呢?
歐美動畫電影經典台詞:
獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的`,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
怪物史萊克:
Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
史萊克:快點撒一個謊!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
皮諾曹:我該說什麼?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.
驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.
皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。
Pinocchio: [silence]
皮諾曹:(沉默)
Shrek: Are you?
史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。
Pinocchio: [nose extends] .
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。
Pinocchio: I am not.
皮諾曹:我沒有。
Pinocchio: [nose extends]
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!
姜餅人:它是一個皮帶!
Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.
姜餅人:噢!它們是短褲!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是!
GIngy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是.
Gingy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
功夫熊貓:
1.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
『肆』 求漫威電影中的經典台詞十到二十句
1.The early bird gets the worm, but it's thesecondmouse that gets the cheese.
早起的鳥兒有蟲吃,但吃到乳酪的往往是第二隻老鼠。
2.Not everyone is meant tomake a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.
不是所有人都註定與眾不同。但是對於我來說,過平凡的生活,不再是我會考慮的選擇。
3.With great power comes greatresponsibility. This is mygift, mycurse.
能力越大,責任越大。這是恩賜,也是詛咒。
4.Failureis thefogthrough which we glimpsetriumph.
失敗是迷霧,穿過它,我們就可以瞥見光明。
5.Slanderis spoken. In print, it'slibel.
謠言,嘴上的叫中傷,紙上的叫誹謗。
6.No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, the ones Ilovewill always be the ones whopay.
無論我做什麼,無論我多努力,我愛的人最終都會成為為我付出代價的人。
7.I believe there's aheroin all of us.
我相信每個人心中都住著一個英雄。
8.It's thechoicesthat make uswho we are, and we can alwayschooseto do what'sright.
我們每一步的抉擇都決定著我們會成為什麼樣的人,而我們可以選擇做對的事。
9.If you could do good things for other people, you had amoral obligationto do those things.That's what's at stake here. Not choice. Responsibility.
如果你有能力去幫助別人,你就有幫助別人的責任和義務。這就是你生存的意義,這不是選擇,而是責任。
10.Don't just follow the path. Make yourown trail.
走自己的路,不要隨波逐流。
11.The world cannot be changed withoutchanging our thinking.
只有改變思維,才能改變世界。
12.I made a choice once to livea life of responsibility. A life she can never be a part of.
我做出一次抉擇,卻負起一生職責。可她已不再是我生命的一部分。
13.Hate is likepoison. It makes your soul ugly.
仇恨就像毒葯,慢慢的會讓你的靈魂變得丑惡。
14.It is better toacceptyour fate than toescape.
與其逃避命運不如勇敢接受。
15.Don't makepromisesyou can't keep.But those are the bestkind.
不輕許做不到的承諾,但做不到的承諾往往最美好。
16.I don』t want tokillanyone. I don』t likebullies; I don』t care where they』re from.
我不殺生,不喜歡惡霸,也不在乎他們他們來自哪裡。
17.Whatever happens tomorrow you must promise me one thing. That you will staywho you are. Not a perfect soldier, but agood man.
無論明天發生什麼,答應我一件事情:堅持做你自己,一個好人,而不是一個好兵。
18.I'm loyal to nothing except thedream.
我只忠於我的夢想。
19.It's tempting to want tolive in the past. It's familiar. It's comfortable. But it's wherefossilscome from.
活在過去是一件很誘人的事,因為它既熟悉又舒適。但是化石就是這么來的。
20.As long as one man stands against you, you'll never be able to claimvictory.
只要有一個人與你為敵,你就不可能勝利。
21.I can't control theirfear, only my own.
我控制不了他人的恐懼,我只能控制自己的恐懼。
22.Compromisewhere you can. Where you can't,don't.
該讓步時讓步,不該讓步時決不退讓。
23.I, Prince Loki, asgad, the king of Oden Heim, the son of Odin, the deceitful God, offered my highest loyalty with assurance of life.
我,洛基,阿斯加德王子,約頓海姆正統的王,奧丁之子,詭詐之神,以性命擔保,獻上我至高的忠誠。