當前位置:首頁 » 動畫電影 » 動畫電影英文對白
擴展閱讀
夜蘿莉大電影 2024-10-24 10:08:44
電影九大開幕 2024-10-24 10:08:36
街舞的電影有哪些國產 2024-10-24 10:07:54

動畫電影英文對白

發布時間: 2024-10-24 07:48:39

『壹』 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)

獅子王 絕對經典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。

『貳』 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——獅子王

  2. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。——獅子王

  3. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。——獅子王

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。——獅子王

  5. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。——獅子王

  6. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。——獅子王

  7. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。——獅子王

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,為誰呢?——獅子王

  9. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。——獅子王

  10. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。——獅子王

『叄』 80個英文電影或動畫片經典句子

80個有點兒多,我就給樓主簡單舉幾個例子:

1. 動畫片《Star Trek》(星際旅行)片頭語:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!

2.美劇《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.

3.大部分美劇的片頭提示:Viewer discretion is advized.

4.美劇《Band of brothers》(兄弟連)第十集最後, 里高特翻譯德國將軍的講話:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.

5.電影《獨立日》,Will Smith擊落外星人飛船,並打開艙蓋痛扁外星人後的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"

6.美國漫畫《行屍走肉》里,Rick對眾人的一句話:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"

7. 電影《星球大戰》,尤達大師常說的一句:"May the force be with you"

『肆』 3部歐美動畫電影中的十句話(中英文和電影名字),謝謝!

獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

『伍』 英文動畫大片英文片名及三句經典對白

《The Lion King獅子王》

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰還會呢?

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。

『陸』 急需迪士尼動畫片5分鍾英文經典對白片段!!!好的加獎

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

4. You can』t change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

6. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at thestars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

絕對不是抄的,我查了好長時間,打字也打了好長時間

『柒』 50句卡通電影的英文對白

出自一劇本(短劇):

SW---白雪公主 Q---皇後 M---魔鏡 H---獵人

P---白馬王子 D---小矮人 A---小動物

音樂起,旁白

A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn』t love the new queen, because she was cruel.

One day, In the king』s palace:

----白雪出場

S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?

音樂起,皇後、魔鏡出場

Q: I am a queen, I』m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who』s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.

獵人出場

H: Yes, my queen

音樂起,小動物出場,追趕獵人,公主驚慌出逃

S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please

A: what』s the matter with you?

S.w: The hunter…hunter…

A: bite you bite you …

小動物追趕獵人下場

S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,

I will eat a little and lie down.

音樂起,7個小矮人出場,

D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----

2\somebody drank my water----

3\someone is sleeping now----

4\What a beautiful girl!----

小矮人睡覺----音樂起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----對話

5\How do you do?

S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …

Nice to meet you!

D: (齊說)Nice to meet you ,too----

6\ welcome to our house!----

7\Would you like to live here?

S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!

D: Let』s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W

皇後、魔鏡出場

Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,

who』s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: What? S.w is not dead?

Hahaha, I got a good idea!

音樂起,皇後扮演老太太出場,對話

Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,

S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!

Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?

S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!

白雪公主咬一口後倒地

Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…

小矮人出場、圍著公主哭

S.w wake up, wake up…

音樂起,動物引著王子出場

P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!

王子吻公主,公主醒了

S.w: Thank you for your help!

P: My pleasure