當前位置:首頁 » 動畫電影 » 迪士尼動畫電影英文句子簡單
擴展閱讀
韓國電影美味蛋糕 2024-11-14 12:41:00
國際動漫電影排名 2024-11-14 12:33:14

迪士尼動畫電影英文句子簡單

發布時間: 2024-11-13 09:38:05

1. 在原版的迪士尼動畫當中(或者神奇英語當中)有哪些經典台詞(要是英語的)

我只有加菲貓的經典語錄,你參考一下吧!

電影里最經典的一句:
Love me, feed me, never leave me.
愛我,喂我,不要離開我.

語錄:

噓--不要告訴他們我做了好事,這會影響我的形象的!
你竟然帶了一個又老又沒用的傢伙回來,而且不是我。

Money is not everything. There's Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡.

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃.

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡.

Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道.

Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個.

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛.

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來.

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系).

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好.

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養.

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩.

「Your future depends on your dreams.「 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧.

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來.

「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明.

「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作.

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地.

2. 迪士尼動畫電影十個句子同一個電影中的(題目也要寫上而且是要英文和

冰雪奇緣
1,You stay right here. 你就待在這兒。
2,I am blocking you out.我已經屏蔽你了。
3,Are you kidding me?你在開我的玩笑嗎?
4,I love warm hugs。我喜歡溫暖的擁抱。
5,stay away. 走開。
6,I was born with it 我出生就有了。
7,I have never been better.我非常的開心。
8,hang on 稍等,撐住。
9,lucky you 你真幸運。
10,I was raised here 我是在這里長大的。
11,you shut me out你把我拒之門外。
12,she didn't mean it.她不是故意的。
13,You got wrong 你弄錯了。
14,now what 現在怎麼辦?
15,wake up 醒來。
16,slow down,慢點。
17,what I have done?我做了什麼?
18,what's the magic word?暗號是什麼呢?
19,I can't wait to see it.我迫不及待的去看它。
20,I have been up 我已經起床了。
21,I just paid it off 我才付清。
22,I owe you 我欠你的。

3. 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!

獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容:     辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。        要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。

4. 求迪士尼動畫電影里的名言,要又有英文又有中文,並註明是哪部電影

Regret to be that a kind of consumes the vigorous mood,be bigger than loss loss, therefore bigger than mistake mistake, notregretting that.

後悔是一種耗費精神的情緒,是比損失更大的損失,比錯誤更大的錯誤,所以不要後悔。
——《花木蘭》