1. 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
2. 求經典英文電影對白,搞笑一點的
你去看看《老友記》里
太多了啊
推薦809那集 就是布拉德皮特客串的那集
3. 急求各類英文電影中的搞笑台詞。要那種在純英語環境下才有笑點的。
「Your future depends on your dreams.「 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
————《加菲貓》
4. 英文電影經典台詞50句 附電影名和中文譯文
《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道接下來會遇到什麼。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都會在近旁。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你深過我愛任何女人;而且我等待你長過我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,我不在乎。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早 也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引著我! 我能看著(別人)工作好幾個小時。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《The Wizard of OZ綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。
《Jane Eyre簡·愛》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
5. 求搞笑電影或頭文字D的英語對白!!!(2小時有效)
007:飛是小李飛刀的飛;刀是小李飛刀的——刀!
fly,is Fly Knife Li's fly,knife,is Fly Knife Li's knife!
008:為了尋找目擊證人,我們訪問了隔壁鄰居家的大嬸的姑媽家的表妹的小孩的那一條狗...
In order to find the witness,we have visited the dog's host who is a kid's sisiter of his aunt and the aunt's neighbor--the other aunt
少林足球:吳孟達:瘸,是呀,我是瘸,那又怎麼樣呢,你有得瘸嗎?
limp?yes I'm! I was limped,so what?Did you had limped?
6. 英語電影經典對話(最好是搞笑的)
搞笑《別惹佐漢》《熱帶驚雷》《黑騎士》《驚聲尖叫》《神奇遙控器》《新搶錢夫妻》《約會電影》《反斗神鷹》《板凳球員》《拜見岳父大人》《瘋狂神父》《修女有瘋狂》《混合宿舍》《四十歲老處男》《終極神鷹虎膽神偷》《王牌大間諜》《我為錢狂·女為財死》《兩個世界》《師奶殺手》《憨豆特派員》《瘋狂總教練》《超完美告別》《笨賊妙探》《鬼膽神偷》《超級英雄電影》《綠色奇跡》《火星人玩轉地球》《新娘靠邊閃》《暴劫雙雄》《陽光小美女》《情不自禁愛上你》《仲夏之夜》《艾爾文與花栗鼠》《超狗任務》《狗狗震》《長毛狗》《冒牌天神1,2》《流浪狗偶之家》《神探飛機頭1,2》《聖誕怪傑》《一個頭兩個大》《變相怪傑》《阿獃與阿瓜》《大話王》《雷蒙斯尼奇的不幸歷險》《好兵帥克》《窈窕淑女》
7. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
You』re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓 , 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》
I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》
You can 』 t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》
I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》
The things you own, end up owing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。《搏擊俱樂部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。《肖申克的救贖》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。《越獄》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救贖》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那個小夥子是否完美,或者那個姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他們能珠聯璧合。《驕陽似我》
It 』 s not the men in your life that counts , it 』 s the life in your men. —— I 』 m No Angel
並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。《卡薩布蘭卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。《撥雲見日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。《亂世佳人》
Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘 , 很難…羅馬 , 無疑是羅馬 . 我會珍惜在這里的記憶 , 直到永遠 ! 《羅馬假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。《魔戒 2 :雙塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每個人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《絕望主婦》
Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要為我流淚,我的榮譽將永遠流傳。《星球大戰 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!《加菲貓》
With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任。《蜘蛛俠》
8. 英文電影經典台詞,要帶中文,急!
阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光)
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專)
11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
14.《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過
肖申克的救贖
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!
9. 誰可以給我一些英文的電影台詞加中文
1.A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
2.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. Forrest Gump
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料. 阿甘正傳
3.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. (The Lion King)
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。(獅子王)
4.Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
5.The everyone is I, I is an everyone.
人人為我,我為人人.<<三個火槍手>>
6.We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。 ---Gone with the wind《亂世佳人》
7.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8.WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
9.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope 《The Shawshank Redemption》
不要忘了,這個世界穿透一切高牆的東西,它就在我們的內心深處,他們無法達到,也接觸不到,那就是希望 《肖申克的救贖》
10.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 (泰坦尼克號)
1.The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. ---《Seven》
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。 ----《七宗罪
2.If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to remember them. Building burn,people die,but real love is forever. ——《The Crow》
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。 ——《烏鴉
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. <The Shawshank Redemption >
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
4.I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 獅子王
5.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.(from "Titanic")
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。(《泰坦尼克》)
6.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。(亂世佳人)
7.Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. [the Six Sense]
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。[第六感]
8.The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.
過去的已經過去了,而未來還沒有來臨,無論以後會怎樣,我們所能擁有的,只有這個,現在.
9.I want you to know, this has a personal meeting to wait for you forever in the world.Regardless at when and regardless your where, anyway you know the head quarter has so a person。
我要你知道,這個世界上有一個人會永遠等著你。無論是在什麼時候,無論你在什麼地方,反正你 知道總會有這樣一個人。
10.I am someone else when I'm with you,someone more like myself. ——《Original Sin》
當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。 ——《原罪》
10. 急求:英語電影經典搞笑台詞(中英雙語版)
Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.
我們做夢的時候,夢境是真實的,對不對?只有到醒來的時候才會意識到事情不對勁兒。我問你,你從來都不記得夢從何而起是不是?你總是直接插入到夢中所發生的一切。
關於造夢的原型
Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!
不要根據記憶重塑夢境。統統想像出全新的場景。
關於盜夢
What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界重寫一切游戲規則。這就是為什麼我要從夢中把它盜取出來。
關於生命的悔恨
The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.
那個時刻我沒有把握住。無論我做什麼我都不能挽回。我想要呼喚他們,他們卻恰好跑開了。如果我再見到他們的臉龐,我就只能回家去。回到真實的世界。
關於愛
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系——因為我們在一起。
關於放手
I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.
她不是真實存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什麼都想,但我想像不出你的復雜情緒、你的種種完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一個影子。你只是我竭盡全力能創造出來的而已,但是很遺憾,你遠遠比不上真實的她。
阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞一:最多的台詞
I SEE YOU 句子雖然很簡單,但包含了復雜的意思。可以蘊含看,理解,凝視,明白,觀望等無數意義,越是簡單的越代表了復雜的含義。
I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看見你。應該是一種發自內心的一種溝通,以及一種帶有敬意的詞彙
《阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞二:最震撼的台詞
THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有號召力……
《阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞三:鼓舞士氣的經典台詞
People heaven sent us a message 人類給我們帶來了信息
And nobody can stop 而且沒人能阻止
But we send them a message 但是我們也要讓他們看到
Run as fast as the wind 像風一樣奔跑
Tell other clans to come 告訴別的種族
Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告訴他們圖魯克所需要的
Fly now 飛吧
With me 和我一起
My brethrens 兄弟們
Sisters 姐妹們
And we are showing new people heaven 我們要讓他們知道
Cannot take all they want 他們並不能得到所有
And that's,This is our land 因為,這里是——是我們的土地!
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
愛德華:「是那些超級英雄之類的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...那些壞人呢?」
Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
愛德華:「我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我們只捕獵動物。我們已經學會如何控制我們的慾望。
但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣,你就像我私人的海洛因。」
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn』t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 貝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二,在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鮮血;第三,我毫無條件地、不可救葯地愛上了他。
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。愛德華:「大聲的說出來那是什麼。說出來。」
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
貝拉:你幾歲?
愛德華:17歲。
貝拉:你17歲多久了?
愛德華:有一陣子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
愛德華:永遠?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
貝拉:最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。
《暮光之城·月食》
Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
愛德華:伊莎貝拉·斯旺,我答應會愛你到海枯石爛,至死不渝。
Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.
簡:她仍然是一個人類,沃爾圖里不會給她第二次機會的。
Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?
貝拉:你為什麼這么反感和我在一起?
Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
愛德華:我知道你做出這個決定的後果,若干年後,你熟悉的人都將一一死去。
Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
雅各布:為什麼不給我個機會呢,貝拉。我是真的愛你,我真的希望你能選擇我並和我永遠在一起。
Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
雅各布:你應該考慮一下,也許我比你更適合照顧她。
Bella:Edward, she found us.
貝拉:愛德華,她知道我們在這。
Edward:I will protect you no matter what
愛德華:我會一直保護你。
Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
貝拉:你不知道你將你自己捲入了什麼。
Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
雅各布:我將為你而戰,直到到我的心臟停止跳動的那一刻。
sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性導致變異的蜘蛛俠和克力普敦超人。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
愛德華:「我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我們只捕獵動物。我們已經學會如何控制我們的慾望。但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣,你就像我私人的海洛因。」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
伊莎貝拉:「你知道,大家都在看我們。」
Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I『m going to hell."
愛德華:「那個人不是,他只是看看。現在我們打破所有規矩了,反正我要去地獄的。」
Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
愛德華:「那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?」
Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
貝拉:「我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。」
Edward:" Forever?"
愛德華:「永遠?」
Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
愛德華:「和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?」
Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
貝拉:「最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。」
Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
愛德華:「貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。」
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
愛德華:「我再也沒有能力離開你半步了。」
Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。
Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
愛德華:「大聲的說出來。說啊!」
Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Isbella:" How old are you?"
伊莎貝拉:你幾歲?
Edward:" Seventeen."
愛德華:「17歲。」
Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
伊莎貝拉:你17歲多久了?
Edward:" A while."
愛德華:有一陣子了。
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。