A. 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本来就全靠运气
——《泰坦尼克号》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
——《泰坦尼克号》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了
——《泰坦尼克号》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧
——《肖申克的救赎》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救赎》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救赎》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死
——《肖申克的救赎》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救赎》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望
——《肖申克的救赎》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。
——《阿甘正传》
B. 我需要经典电影台词的中英文对照版
上音像店买去不就行吗
C. 英文电影经典台词,要带中文,急!
阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光)
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专)
11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
14.《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过
肖申克的救赎
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!
D. 谁可以给我一些英文的电影台词加中文
1.A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
2.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. Forrest Gump
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料. 阿甘正传
3.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. (The Lion King)
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。(狮子王)
4.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
5.The everyone is I, I is an everyone.
人人为我,我为人人.<<三个火枪手>>
6.We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。 ---Gone with the wind《乱世佳人》
7.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8.WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
9.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope 《The Shawshank Redemption》
不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望 《肖申克的救赎》
10.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 (泰坦尼克号)
1.The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. ---《Seven》
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。 ----《七宗罪
2.If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to remember them. Building burn,people die,but real love is forever. ——《The Crow》
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。 ——《乌鸦
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. <The Shawshank Redemption >
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
4.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 狮子王
5.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.(from "Titanic")
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。(《泰坦尼克》)
6.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。(乱世佳人)
7.Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. [the Six Sense]
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。[第六感]
8.The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.
过去的已经过去了,而未来还没有来临,无论以后会怎样,我们所能拥有的,只有这个,现在.
9.I want you to know, this has a personal meeting to wait for you forever in the world.Regardless at when and regardless your where, anyway you know the head quarter has so a person。
我要你知道,这个世界上有一个人会永远等着你。无论是在什么时候,无论你在什么地方,反正你 知道总会有这样一个人。
10.I am someone else when I'm with you,someone more like myself. ——《Original Sin》
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。 ——《原罪》
E. 电影台词英文有哪些
电影台词英文有:
1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.——《肖申克的救赎》
我想只有一个简单的选择,要么忙着活,要么忙着死。
2、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.——《阿甘正传》
生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一颗是什么滋味。
3、Easy doesn't enter into grown-up life.——《天气预报员》
成年人的生活里没有容易二字。
4、And that's to never let anything stop you from chasing your dream from working or playing or falling in love.——《叫我第一名》
千万别让任何事阻止你去追逐梦想,阻止你工作、玩耍或是恋爱。
5、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.——《当幸福来敲门》
如果你有梦想的话,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人总是想告诉你,你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。
F. 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!
-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。
2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的
3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。
4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击
5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”
6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。
7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”
8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨
9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?
10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”
G. 急求——————英文电影的经典台词,附带中文意思。
阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)
肖申克的救赎
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!
H. 英文电影经典台词50句 附电影名和中文译文
《肖申克的救赎》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...” 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
《阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道接下来会遇到什么。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都会在近旁。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我爱你深过我爱任何女人;而且我等待你长过我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的说,我不在乎。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早 也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引着我! 我能看着(别人)工作好几个小时。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《The Wizard of OZ绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再没有地方像家一样。
《Jane Eyre简·爱》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
“我告诉你我非走不可!”我回驳着,感情很有些冲动。“你难道认为,我会留下来甘愿做一个对你来说无足轻重的人?你以为我是一架机器?——一架没有感情的机器?能够容忍别人把一口面包从我嘴里抢走,把一滴生命之水从我杯子里泼掉?难道就因为我一贫如洗、默默无闻、长相平庸、个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了?——你不是想错了吗?——我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你同我现在一样难分难舍,我不是根据习俗、常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
I. 急求------英文电影的经典台词,附带中文意思。
This
is
not
cheap,
this
is
love这不是贱,这
是爱情
There
are
lots
of
shining
siliery
thread
on
my
back,controlling
all
my
action.我突然就觉得自己像个华丽的
木偶
演尽了所有的悲欢离合
The
sandflass
remembers
the
time
we
lost
沙漏记得我们遗失的时光
"To"
the
same
word,
is
both
miss,
is
also
missed“miss”同一个单词,既是想念,也是错过
太多了,你搜索都能收到的
J. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》
You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》
You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》
I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》
The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》
It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》
Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》
Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》